- Rebecca Flach
Helping Harvest to remain open
During this time of uncertainty please know Helping Harvest will remain open to serve our community. We are taking precautionary measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 through vigorous sanitation in the store. We have also established some new policies to protect our members and staff.
NEW POLICIES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to Helping Harvest. You are welcome to send a healthy family member or friend to shop for you. Please be sure this person has your membership card or Member ID.
- Until this emergency has passed our staff will allow 4 members to shop in the store at a time on a first come first served basis. This is to allow for the 6’ of distance from others the CDC is recommending. Members waiting outside the store are advised to stay 6’ away from one another in the hallway.
- While you are in Helping Harvest please follow the safety guidelines you’ve seen elsewhere: stay 6’ away from others whenever possible, don’t shake hands, cough into your elbow or cover your mouth with a tissue, don’t touch your face. You are welcome to use our bathrooms to wash your hands. Ask one of our staff for assistance.
- Please only buy what your family needs for the week. We need to look out for one another and ensure all members have access to food, paper products, etc.
- Please be patient with us. We know how stressful these events are. We’re feeling it too and will do our best to help.
- Please pray for Helping Harvest and our staff. We believe in an awesome God who will help our small charity remain open for you!
Thank you for supporting Helping Harvest. Questions about this program that serves low-income families can be directed to 518-756-9091 or HopeFullLifeCenter@gmail.com.